NEWS AND UPDATES
1. Reporting Time on 2 January 2019
- Students will report between 7.20 a.m. and 7.30 a.m.
- Teamwork students will proceed to the canteen
- Honesty, Innovativeness, Kindness, Enthusiasm and Resilience students will proceed to the hall
2. Arrangement for 2nd & 3rd January 2019
- Teamwork and Kindness students will have their recess from 09 15 to 10 15
- Teamwork parents may accompany their child into the school compound at 07 30 but they are not allowed to follow their child to the classrooms
- Teamwork parents are allowed to observe their child during recess from the perimeter of the canteen from 09 30 till the end of the recess
3. Recess Timing from 4th January 2019:
Teamwork, Kindness and Resilience
9.45 a.m. to 10.15 a.m.
Honesty, Innovativeness and Enthusiasm
10.15 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.
4. Temperature Taking Exercise on 7 Jan 2019
Students are reminded to bring a working thermometer for the temperature taking exercise on 7 Jan 2019.
WE STories 2018
WE STories is a West Zone publication intended to enable primary school students and parents to make more informed decisions when selecting secondary schools. A soft copy of the publication is available here.